"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Replay

Question: If you could replay the very moment you fell in love with someone would you do it?

Answer: Of course!

American Idol Season 7 winner David Cook's performance of Lionel Richie's "Hello" did it for me. The moment I heard that performance I was hooked. Not just a "he's so dreamy" school girl kind of crush. I absolutely love him.... and not in a creepy stalker kind of way either. To me his music is so touching. I feel the words he is singing. And I love it. The point of my little tribute to David Cook is lost on me. I just heard his version of the song and it yet again ceases to amaze me as to how much a song can just hit the spot, just like chocolate. Mmmmm.... I love chocolate.

So in honor of this post, I am going to listen to that song and all of his other songs on replay tonight.

No comments: