"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I love St. Patty's day! It's the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully from here on out Spring will be here to stay. I love the charmingness of the four leaf clover. I love the Irish folk, even though they are loud and drink lots a ale (is that what the call it?) they are absolutely charming to me. And I love Lucky Charms. So pretty much this all adds up to one fun holiday. I suggest everyone wear green because if you don't and I see you...... well consider yourself pinched.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was Charmed by your Charming post. If I could think of one word to describe you, on this Charming day, it would be Charm. You practically ooze Charming-ness! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding Stacie, I agree with your post. And I don't think enough people use the word charm! THanks for blogging!