"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eulogy

Have you ever thought about what people would say about you in your eulogy at your funeral? I think about it from time to time because I want to be known for something. I want to be remembered, not because I'm being selfish but because I want to know that I'm here now for something. I don't want to be a waste of space. I want to help change the world in some way.

I'm trying to figure out who I am and who I want to become, albeit a little late, because even though I am where I am, I still don't know who I am. Who is Stacie?

So in an effort to find myself I will be posting random bits of me and hopefully I'll find the someone that I want to be.

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

I would write you a lovely eulogy...I think you are fantastic, and are one of the greatest people I know!!