"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness

Yes, it's that time of year. The one time of year I actually watch and like watching basketball. I unfortunately get way into it and it consumes me for the days it's on. I always want to know who is winning all the time. Of course that all has to do with my bracket. We always have a friendly competition at work. The first year I did it, I won. It was when Florida won, the big upset of the year. I picked Florida because I preferred it's beaches to whatever team I had playing against them. Since then, I haven't won, but I've gotten close just listening to my ridiculous instincts. I choose them for other reasons beyond rankings. This year I chose Syracuse. I chose it because, well it reminds me of syrup which leads to thinking of french toast (which is my favorite.) Plus, I hear they are not too bad. We'll see how things go. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

MB said...

SO great! I should read your blog every day, just to smile some :)