"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Friday, March 19, 2010

Chicken Caccitore, Shish-ka-bobs and Tickles

So I'm quirky. (I'm sure you're all thinking "Duh, Stace. Tell us something we didn't know")

I can't take anyone seriously when they say Chicken Caccitore or Shish-ka-bobs. Those two words, rather names of food dishes, makes me laugh. It's like being tickled. You don't like it, but you can't help but laugh. That's how I feel. Even now, just thinking of Shish-ka-bobs I'm laughing inside. What a ridiculous name for food!

Speaking of being tickled, I just remembered a dream I had last night. I was trying to apprehend a bad guy and he was too strong and was getting away but I caught a hold of his armpit (which is one of my most ticklish spots second only to behind my knee) and just started tickling and that was it. He was a gonner and I was able to finish my job and put the bad guy away. Hmmmm.... I do have odd dreams.

No comments: