"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

By Popular Demand...

So I've been told by a few people that I forgot to mention what exactly was on my PTN (See previous post if you are confused.) So here it goes....

Bread of choice - I prefer soft bread but still firm enough to hold the sandwich together. I've had it on a fresh Hogie bun and it was delicious..
Mayo - I prefer mayo but you could also substitute for Miracle Whip
Cranberry sauce - Spread on just one slice of bread
Turkey - Lots of turkey, layer on top of slice with cranberry sauce
Stuffing - Moist stuffing works best. If you need to moisten up the stuffing feel free to use a little gravy. I just take the stuffing in my (clean) hands and squish it on the other side of the bread but some people may prefer to use a knife and spread it. That takes too long so I don't even bother, plus I'm saving the planet by using less water because I'm not washing an extra knife. Except if you use the knife from the mayo and cranberry spreading... but that's not the point. Anyway.
Now very quickly so you don't lose any ingredients SMUSH it all together. I like to squish the bread a little but that's just my own thing. You can do whatever you want.

Hopefully this post isn't too late and you still have enough leftovers to make your own PTN if you so desire.

Happy Eating!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

YUM!! Thanks for the How-To...Also I loved the random tangent about saving the planet.