"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Best Post-Thanksgiving Nancy EVER!!

I absolutely LOATH the word "sandwich." It makes me cringe just typing it. So I've decided to just change the word to "Nancy." Nancy is the name of my late grandmother. I think she would think it's funny that I chose her name as the word to use to replace that horrible other word. So if you see me walking down the street talking about a delicious peanut butter and jelly nancy... that's what I'm talking about.

Every year I long for the deliciously sweet and savory combo of a Post-Thanksgiving Nancy (known as PTN from here on out.) Sometimes when I'm having a really bad day and I wish I didn't exist, I say "Self... Are you really ready leave this world without tasting another bite of PTN?" And then I think "NO, I AM NOT!!" So I go on living another day just to have another bite (Plus I'm dying to find out how BONES is going to turn out. I love that show!) I took some pictures today of my Nancy and can I just tell you... it tasted so much better than it looked, but it did look pretty scrumptious.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are seriously so funny. I laughed out loud like 4 times while reading this post. Yay for Nancys.