"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Updating

So I decided that I would utilize this extra hour we get tonight to update my blog... Silly me, thinking I could do it all in 1 hour. I was wrong. I kept thinking I didn't really have much to update so I just kept procrastinating it but now I have spent almost 3 hours just organizing the photos I want to put up!! I'm too tired to even finish it tonight. So this is what you get. A paragraph telling you of my intentions. I will try to finish it this weekend but the way it's looking it might take a while, but I will do my best! Oh, and just a warning... there are A LOT of pictures!

1 comment:

Heather said...

WELL...where are all of these pictures you speak of?? I am so glad you finally decided to update your blog! I would have thought you died, but I see you every week. But still...blog more often. You are funny and make me laugh.