"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Monday, August 16, 2010

Oregon

Pictures of road trip vacation on the Oregon Coast coming as soon as I get the motivation to download all of the pictures!
To summarize, it was cold and foggy the whole time but it was still gorgeous! I just wish it wasn't quite so chilly! We did see one seal, we were pretty excited about that and we also saw several lighthouses which I loved. There is just something so mysterious and romantic about lighthouses, it makes me want to cry, but then everything makes me want to cry lately. The other day when Karl Malone was put in the hall of fame, I saw his little speech on the news and when he started to cry, I just lost it. It's not like I'm such a huge fan and this was a very special moment for me or anything, I just couldn't stop myself!
Sorry, that was off topic.
Anyway, trip was fun. Almost too much driving but worth seeing everything!

No comments: