"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I am a "blog stalker." Today I was looking at someone's blog from another persons blog from another persons blog.... I don't know them at all but guess who was in the background of one of their pictures???? ME! How crazy is that?!
I always think about it when someone is taking a picture and I know I'm in the background I try to smile and look pretty if I can, but of course in this one I didn't know I was in the picture so I look a little chubby and not very pretty, but oh well, what can you do?? At least they don't know me!
Anyway, I just forget how small the world can be sometimes. It's incredible, I think.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

WEIRD!!!

Me said...

Ha ha ha. That is hilarious!!