"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Monday, August 16, 2010

Plane? Superman? UFO?


Last night my brother Ellis comes running in the house exclaiming that there are UFO's flying around outside and we have to come out and see. I was a little skeptical, as I usually am about these things, so I was surprised to see that there indeed was something flying out in the sky that was unidentifiable. What could it be???
There were 9 of us outside standing with our faces up looking carefully at the dark night watching for more sightings of this "thing" when all of a sudden, it appears. It's getting closer, closer, closer, bigger, bigger, bigger and then suddenly it was right over our heads, what in the world???? It was a FLOCK OF BIRDS!!! I bust out laughing, I laughed SO hard, so, so hard! My brother's were, I think, disappointed it wasn't anything extraterrestrial (Don't tell them, but I was a little bummed too!) But it made for a fantastic ending of the night.

1 comment:

Ben and Ashlee said...

hahahaha!!! That is funny!