"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Olive Garden

I took my mom to dinner tonight at Olive Garden for her birthday tomorrow. We were waiting for our turn to be seated, sitting outside of the restaurant, when this man walks by and I think "Wow, that guy is TALL, I bet he plays basketball." As I look up to the sky I finally see his face, I didn't immediately recognize him, but he turned and spoke to someone he was with and all of a sudden my mom does a double take then turns to me and whisperly exclaims "it's Thurl Bailey, from the Jazz!!" I recognize him but before we had a chance to sneak a picture or anything, he was in the restaurant. Oh and he didn't have to wait either.... that's not fair!!! I looked it up on the internet, he is 6'11 tall. No wonder his legs were taller than I am! I've never seen anyone that tall before. Wow!!

1 comment:

Emmie said...

Zach's (my husband) dad is way good friends with hi. I met him at a game last year and I felt short! It was crazy, but he is a really cool guy