"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sometimes "going cold turkey" doesn't work.

This morning I woke up and in the process of making my bed I find a surprise all tangled up with my covers. You might ask what it is? Well, I'll tell you. It was my blanket-the baby blanket that I officially removed from my life a month ago.... well that didn't happen for very long. Funny thing is, I don't have a clue as to how it got out of my hope chest which is buried under some boxes and removed from it and from it's protective plastic. Huh? Oh well. Now I have to start all over again trying to wean myself from it again. This time instead of "cold turkey" I'm going "warm soy burger"
Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Ben and Ashlee said...

warm soy burger.... interesting!!! :) Good luck!