"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm lazy I know.

Today I was at the grocery store walking around the produce department looking for some things to make dinner tonight. I realized that they have pre-sliced and/or pre-shredded lettuce, pre-cut carrots, apples, salads ready to eat, there is even pre-sliced and pre-shredded cheese out there too. I had to buy an onion for dinner and as most people do, I HATE cutting onions (almost as much as I hate cutting raw chicken) so I couldn't help but wonder..... why hasn't anyone chopped up some onions and set them out for purchase? I would buy them up in a heartbeat. I realize how lazy this may make me sound to be but it sure would make cooking in the kitchen so much easier! So to all you inventors (or whatever you would call this) I beg you to sell chopped onions!!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Molly said...

hi stacie!! just blog snooping but guess what! lots of stores do sell chopped onions! they are usually in a little clear container like you would see fresh salsa in. ask the produce dept next time - im sure they will point them out! good luck!!