"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun fact about me #3

Don't worry. The fun facts will probably keep coming at you for awhile. Maybe they're not so much fun as interesting tangents that I think about.

Anyway.

I have texture issues. There are certain things I cannot look at for fear I may vomit.

Here is a list of some of the things that I cannot look at without retching:

Porous mushrooms
Gravel
Sponges
Certain kinds of metal
Fish scales
Peeling skin
Tapioca pudding

I have found myself on multiple occasions where I unexpectedly encounter one or more of the aforementioned items and it hits me like a brick and I must avert my eyes quickly or bad things happen.
This information is just so you know. No particular reason for you to ever know this, but that's why it's a fact about me.
:)

2 comments:

MB said...

I'm with ya on peeling skin and tapioca! YUCK!

MB said...

I'm with ya on peeling skin and tapioca! YUCK!