"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The List #1

So the girls at work and I have been compiling our "lists" over the last few weeks. Really what it comes out to be are guys I think are dreamy. Since I'm not in a relationship currently I don't need a free pass, but if I needed one.... these would be the guys!

I've made a few lists. The first one is My Top Ten T.V. Characters.
So here they are in no particular order.

Ross Geller (Friends)
He doesn't mean to be but he is so funny. Sweet too!



Special Agent Seeley Booth (Bones)
He's a really good shot and looks hot in a suit!



Dexter (Dexter)
I realize he's a serial killer, but he only gets the bad guys so he's like a vigilante and that's not that bad. It's like thinking Batman is hot!



Damon Salvator (Vampire Diaries)
What else can I say, he's a "bad guy" vampire.....



Dr. Mark (McSteamy) Sloan (Grey's Anatomy)
It's something about his eyes.... even though on the outside you might think he's superficial, he really just wants to fall in love and be happy...



Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)
Even though he's "the bug guy" he's just so sweet. I could just eat him right up! (not too bad to look at either :)



Mike Delfino (Desperate Houswives)
He's strong and a romantic. I love it!



Luke Danes (Gilmore Girls)
There's just something about him and his grumpy self that is irresistible.



Eric Delko (CSI:Miami)
Protective, sweet, carries a gun,helps solve crimes in less than an hour, of Latin decent..... need I say more?



And last but not least....

Jim Halpert (the Office)
Awww..... Jim.



So what it all comes down to is that I watch WAY too many shows! Just so you know... I DVR most of them, I don't just watch TV all the time!

1 comment:

MB said...

Awww Jim! :) Have you seen this? :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGJXLxtVEo

SOOO funny!