"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me



I bought myself a Kindle for my birthday this year. I just got it in the mail this week and I LOVE it! It's so wonderful! If you're wondering what it is, I will tell you..... It's like and E-reader. You can download books and magazines and newspapers right to your kindle and then you can read them. Mine holds up to 1500 books. How fantastic is that?!!! Now I don't have to buy another bookshelf like I was going to have to at the rate I was buying books, plus this is so much more planet friendly. Think of all the trees I'm saving! Yay!

5 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

That looks like a fun present! Can you only read the books, or can you have them in audio too? :)

Stacie said...

You can download audio books or you can also have the kindle read it to you. It's fun!

Shawna said...

I have totally wanted one of those! So jealous! Couldn't decide between the nook and the kindle. Good to hear good comments about it. :) Happy Birthday!

Ben and Ashlee said...

Thats cool that it can read it to you!

Rob and Emmalee said...

I'm jelouse! I want one too. Luck you! Good for you for saving trees!