"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A girl can dream....

Last night I had another crazy dream (not as crazy as the Lady Gaga one, but much nicer!) I dreamt that it was my birthday and my family got me this three wheeler motorcycle (it looked like a motorcycle with training weeks but who cares because it was pink) and we had a big party and Anthony was the lead singer in the band that was playing at the party (I mean seriously, who knew Anthony could sing?) and then, I met this really good looking guy named Pierce (who sorta looked like Mr. Brosnen himself only younger) and he helped me find my grandmother's grave when I got lost driving to the cemetery after the party to visit grandma. What a dream, right! It was so silly but actually pretty fun. Now I want to get a pink motorcycle and then maybe dreamy (ha, that pun was totally intended) Pierce will find me....

3 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

You have some pretty awesome dreams! :-)

James and Virginia Henry said...

You are so cute Stacie! I hope your dreams come true!

Steffanie said...

I hope that a dreamy pierce comes to find you! (i wish i could live in your head for a day)