"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Friday, August 28, 2009

Stupid Delicious Comfort Food!!!




I don't know if you've ever had this Jolly Time Mallow Magic popcorn but it'll get ya! Today I got home from a long day at work with a hankering for a little snack. Wanted something sweet, something salty.... and suddenly I find myself face to face with this popcorn. Hmmmm.... I think this will do. So I pop the pop corn and of course have to put it into a big bowl to spread the Mallow Cream all over the popped corn. There was nobody there to stop me and I ate it all!!!! Well, minus the unpopped kernels and those I even sucked all the creamy goodness off of! I'm so terrible. Now I'm stuffed as a turkey and have a bad tummy ache. If I gone to the gym with my friend (who was almost very convincing... but I was grumpy) maybe I'd have not consumed so much junk. Oh well. At least it wasn't an entire bag of Oreo's this time :)

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE mallow popcorn! I havent had it in such a long time either! Think you inspired me! Thanks Stacie!

Steffanie said...

I am going to have to try this sweet deliciousness!! and I am jealous that you just got to sit in the food court and read. That would be so relaxing and I am not even super crazy!! :0)