"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bizarre Dreams....

So I just woke up and thought I'd share my weird dream. So in my dream I was next door neighbors to Lady Gaga (eccentric new pop star) and I didn't know her real name and I was so worried because I didn't want to call her Lady Gaga because often famous people want to be as normal as possible so I didn't know what to do, so I started calling her Christine.
I wonder what her real name is. I doubt we'd ever be neighbors but if we ever were, I should probably find out what her name is. Or maybe the moral if the dream is that I should meet my neighbors and learn their names. My dream is telling me to be social. Hmmmm.... I'd rather eat cookie dough.

7 comments:

Steffanie said...

i love you stacie! i wish my mind could be as eventful as yours...:0)

my start said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jena Thomas said...

Stace...her real name is: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Hopefully you can sleep better :)

James and Virginia Henry said...

At least you haven't met your neighbors so you have an excuse for not knowing their names. I met mine, and promptly forgot their names! I do remember the dog's name, though...

Janice said...

What have you been eating before bed? I think that maybe you shouldn't eat that anymore...

Allison said...

LOL, you should share your dreams more often :) I bet yours are more exciting than mine!

Heather said...

Ok I have had it Stacie! You need to update your blog...the end.

From,
You Know Who