"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shopping makes me happy.....

So today I went shopping, mostly to find something for my dad's birthday coming up. I found somethings for him but I also bought some things for myself. Naturally. I bought another pair of shoes, another purse and two jackets. Last week I spent $100 dollars on jewelry. I'm running low on my savings because I keep shopping. But it makes me happy, at least I feel happier. I need to find another hobby because this one is getting to be expensive. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't know what I like to do and what my hobbies are. When anyone asks me this, I try to change the subject because I don't know the answer. So I shop. I'm on a quest to find myself and need to do somethings different. So if you have any suggestions of things I could do to make me feel happier other than shopping you're comments would be very much appreciated!

6 comments:

Melody said...

I always hate when people ask me that question too. I don't know if I have any good suggestions for you...maybe doing some service or volunteering somewhere, or find some good books to read?

Ben and Ashlee said...

I am not good at the hobby thing either! I love to shop way too much also! I feel like that is how I can find comfort and have fun! I will think about hobby suggestions for you, and then I will let you know!

Shawna said...

No hobby either! My sister once tried to get me a hobby for Christmas. . . she went to Michaels and got me some random cookie making crap. . . valiant effort but definitely did NOT become my new hobby! :(

Heather said...

Maybe you should become a professional kite flyer...or look into being a Train conductor!! that would be flippin sweet....Or be a bouncer at a gay bar!! ha ha ha

Jena Thomas said...

have you seen confessions of a shopaholic? you need a hot guy from england to solve your problem...

Amy said...

cake decorating! You get to be creative AND eat yummy sweet stuff.