"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Monday, March 23, 2009

On the mend

So it's taken two weeks, give or take, but we're all finally starting to feel better. Dad has been in the hospital for a week now but is coming home tomorrow if everything goes well. Today the doctor said everything looked good. We miss him at home, just not the same. The dogs, Tobi and Jake, are going crazy without him here! In fact they're driving me a little crazy too!! We all still have some lingering things going on (cough, congestion, tiredness, etc.) but for the most part we're doing much better. Hopefully by this time next week we'll all be back 100%. Anyway, just thought I'd update everyone on Dad. Hopefully my next post we'll be much more exciting!!

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better and that your dad will get to come home today. I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to visit more, but you have all been in my thoughts. I love you all!