"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What are the Elmer's the best at??? MOVING!!

That's right. We're moving again. But this time my parents purchased a house and since I'm still "mooching" off of them for a little longer I'm moving too! They are really excited about it and I'm happy for them. Of course the whole moving process is crazy and stressful, it should still be fun. I'll post more about the house and some pictures later for those interested in seeing it.

2 comments:

MB said...

You guys have moving down to an art! How many times have your parents moved? (I know it's been a few since I've known them...) Best of luck! And, I'm so glad they found a place they like.

Ben and Ashlee said...

I am very interested in seeing pictures!!