"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Sunday, February 15, 2009

No pictures yet...

So I haven't really taken any pictures yet of my parents new place since we're still unpacking. But there are some perks to living here...

1. I have a much bigger closet and plenty of room for my shoes and purses.
2. We have a big fenced in yard for the dogs to play in.
3. Almost enough room for all the cars to be parked without having to play musical cars.
4. New ward. Not that I didn't love my last ward but now I'm going to a singles ward and so far so good. I really like the bishop and everyone seems friendly enough. Maybe now I can find myself a life. That might be interesting.
5. Big dining room and table so we can all eat together.
6. Finding things you forgot you had, it's like getting all new stuff!
7. A dishwasher... and not Mom or me.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long I'll stay with my folks but I'm sure glad they are kind enough to let me continue to bum off of them for a little while longer. It makes it kinda hard to want to leave because like I said, I have a really great closet!

2 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

Hey Stacie...I am glad that you have a big closet! That is a plus! I am glad that you like your new ward. That is always good too! We have been in the same ward for 2 years now, and it is good, but sometimes a little a change would be nice! I can't wait to see pics of the house! It sounds like a pretty cool house!

Ben and Ashlee said...

With your question on my blog, of who took the picture of us sleeping, well you see, we accidentally left the camera on the timer, and when we fell asleep it went off! Crazy Huh? :-)