"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

I can't believe it's 2009 already. So many things have changed. I can't believe it's been almost 9 years since I graduated high school and 5 years since I finished college. Time flies. I'm excited though to start a new year. A fresh start.

"For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."
- T.S. Eliot

"The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul."
- G.K. Chesterton

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us."
- Hal Borland

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."
- Benjamin Franklin

I'm ready to go, ready to start another year, ready to face more challenges, ready to face my fears, ready to learn and grow and become more wise, ready to move on. Life has so much to offer and I'm ready to take full advantage of that. A new year means a new hope. Hope for things to come. Happy New Year everyone!

New Years Day To Do list:
1. Wake up at a decent hour.
2. Go to gym
3. Go to lunch with old rommie at Zupas
4. Sneak in a quick nap
5. Go to Applebees for dinner with the family.
6. Nighttime sledding
7. Go to bed


Lunch at Zupas with my friend Kat. It was so much fun see her and catch up. I haven't seen her in at least a few years.


The whole bunch of us... Emilee, Ashlee, Anthony, Jason, Me


Emilee and Stacie


Going down the hill in a train backwards... we were coming up with all sorts of ways to go down the hill. Emilee, Anthony, Ashlee, Me, and you can't really see him but Jason is behind me.


READY, SET, PUSH!!!


We were trying to make a star or something of that sort going down the hill. It was probably the funnest until we hit the bottom. We crashed pretty good, I thought for sure my nose was broken, but alas, everything is fine!


My sweet mom. She was such a good sport about coming and watching us. She also took most of these pictures. She looks so cute all bundled up.



Anthony was tuckered out by the end, look at his face...

No comments: