"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Orem Owlz

My boss had some extra tickets to the Orem Owlz game on Friday night that he offered to let me have and I thought it sounded really fun. I invited both my mom and Uncle Mark. They are BIG baseball fans!! It was so much fun to go and support our local minor league team! It was an exciting game, which they won at the bottom of the ninth inning. Colin Ray was there and sang "God Bless America" during the seventh inning stretch! At the end of the game as we were walking out they were handing out cases of Diet Pepsi for everyone to take! My mom and I don't drink Diet Pepsi, but it's my Uncle Mark's favorite soda, so he made out like a bandit!!
My mom Lisa, me and Uncle Mark

Colin Ray Singing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I am so excited for our hang out day on Friday!!!

Ben and Ashlee said...

Thats fun!! I like going to baseball games to! You should come here and go to the Royals game sometime! It would be awesome! My dad would be jealous if you got to go without him.