"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mamma Mia

So I have seen Mamma Mia twice now. I saw it first with my cousin Steffanie and loved it. My mom was so sad that I went without her so I went again last night.

A few things I've learned since watching Mamma Mia:

  1. I know a lot more ABBA songs than I thought.
  2. My brother Anthony knows more ABBA songs than I thought (don't tell his buddies, but he really liked it and sang the whole way home!)
  3. I need to find me a Greek boy! (How do you say Ooh La La in Greek?)
  4. I CANNOT take Pierce Brosnan seriously while singing love ballads!
  5. Even though Meryl Streep doesn't have the world's best voice, she has passion and emotion and that's all that counts!
  6. Colin Firth looks hot in a teal disco jumpsuit!

I give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up! I recommend it to all my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the movie too! I have been recommending it to any one that asks. It was so much fun! It was great to be able to hang out with you!

Ben and Ashlee said...

I want to go see it. I am not sure if Ben will want to go, but maybe. I am glad that it was good.

MB said...

I was wondering if I should see it. You've convinced me. I love the song "Dancing queen" and I sang it with my friends at senior prom. :) Good times.