"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Summer Vacation....


This last week a few of my old roommates and I got together and went to a cabin in Island Park, ID. We spent a lot of time watching chic-flic's and catching up, but one day we did go to West Yellowstone. It was cold and snowy but it sure was fun! In fact it was so cold that when we went to go see Old Faithful we didn't stay to see it go off. It had just gone off and it would have been about 90 minutes until it went off again so Megan ran back to the car with her little boy Ty and Jena and I just had someone take a picture of us so that we had proof that we tried! It was freezing!


3 comments:

MB said...

YAY!!!! I love seeing pictures of my girls!!! :) You guys have no idea how happy that picture made me!!!

Ben and Ashlee said...

It looks like you had fun on your vacation...I have been checking your blog like everyother day for the past month, waiting to see new pictures!! YAY!! I got to see some!! :-) I sure do miss you...I hope that you are having a great summer!! Love ya, Ashlee

Allison said...

Oh, I'm so sad I couldn't be there!!!! :( I'm glad you guys had a fun time though....even if it was without me. I miss you girls!!!!