"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pre-Summer Fun

Today was HOT! It was about 85 give or take a few degrees! Too nice of a day to waste away inside with the air conditioning! I was watching my niece Hailey and decided it was a great day for swimming! I went to the store and got a cute little blow up pool and some swim diapers (for Hailey of course!) Once I got home, not thinking at the time about the fact that I have a little pump for such times as these, proceeded to blow up the pool myself! By the time I was done, my lips were dead! Oops! We had a lot of fun swimming (okay, mostly splashing around in a VERY little pool getting each other wet!) It was a great day! I love summer! I can't believe that just a few weeks ago it was snowing! Oh, boy!
Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of our swimming adventures :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! Hailey is so cute. I can just see her splashing around...

Ben and Ashlee said...

I am glad you had fun splashing in the pool!! I want to go swimming! I was remembering when we kind of went swimming when you came out here! That was a year ago! Crazy!! It was a lot of fun....I miss you! Love ya, Ashlee

Ben and Ashlee said...

LOL!! I forgot about the mushroom garden....that was no hassel! And we got free vegetables!

MB said...

That sounds really cool! You are the bestest Aunt in the whole world!

Allison said...

oh how sweet are you to blow up a pool without a pump. Your niece ought to grow up thinking you are the coolest person in the world! BTW, where are you going on your cruise? Who are you going with? I'm jealous! :)