"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

So today is my 26th birthday. I never thought I'd ever get this old! Okay, so it's not old, but still. This morning I was thinking about it and 10 years ago today I was so excited to get my driver's licence. I got up very early to take my road test at 6 am. After passing the test my dad took me to the DMV to get my licence. I thought that was the best thing that could happen to me! Oh, to be 16 again!

I got to spend the day with my family. My brother Anthony took me to a movie and that was really fun! Then we all met at the Pizza Factory for dinner to celebrate my birthday. Afterwards we came home and had cake and ice cream. My mom spent so much time on my cake! It turned out beautifully and tasted amazing. It was a white cake with lemon filling and a very light and fluffy lemon frosting all from scratch! I LOVED it! Thank you everyone for making me feel special on my birthday! I love you all!


4 comments:

MB said...

Happy (late) birthday Stace-ma-roo! I love you girl!
You're are such a great lady. I'm glad I know you. I like the pictures that are scrolling on the top too!

Anonymous said...

I love you Stacie!!!

Ben and Ashlee said...

Hey Stacie...I am glad that you had a great birthday! When I was reading your blog, for some reason I missed that you were thinking what happened 10 years ago...I thought you had to go get your license again the other day, and that your dad took you...Then I read your blog again, and I figured it out!! LOL! :-)

Allison said...

Mmm, that cake looks so yummy!! I'm glad you had a very happy birhtday! I miss you!