"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trace Adkins, Toby Kieth and Darius Rucker

It's another hot concert summer for me. I went to a lot this summer. Trace Adkins and Toby Keith came together. It was such a great concert. The girl next to us won backstage passes and front row seats just before the concert started. I was so jealous! Toby is on my "list...." He's so dreamy!! P.s. My mom loves Trace, I thought she was going to explode when he came on the stage.... so funny! P.S.S. Take note of the 10th picture, someone walked in front of my camera as I took the picture but the way it turned out it looks like a ghost... kinda creepy I tell ya!
The Darius Rucker (the lead sing to Hootie and the Blow Fish gone country) concert was AMAZING! We were only 10 rows from the stage and he is such a fantastic performer. I cried a couple of times. I had been having a sort of crummy day, I just felt a little like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, and didn't really want to go. My dinner was super gross (it tasted like I was eating a campfire log) but the waiter was so cute that I didn't want to be a pain, so I didn't mention it. So by the time we finally got there, I was just ready to go home. But once he started singing, it was like just what I needed to hear. It sounds absolutely cheesy and corny but I loved it. If you ever get a chance to see him, I recommend it with all my heart!

















1 comment:

Ben and Ashlee said...

So true about that picture looking like a ghost...creepy!