"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm a Maniac

Have you ever just had a day where you felt like you were going to explode. Not in a bad way, just like you have so much pent up energy and no where for it to go. Today was like that for me and all I could think of doing was something along the lines of Chris Farley in Tommy Boy and his rendition of I'm a Maniac at the gas station. He just let it go, let all his inhibitions fly away and danced like he'd never danced before.(If you've never seen it before youtube it. So funny!!) I wanted to do that so bad. I didn't however, seeing how I work at a pediatric office with children and not at a gas station or really anywhere else that would allow it. Not that my coworkers would have scoffed, it just felt so unprofessional. Anyway, I don't know what brought on this surge of energy but it was fun. Unfortunately it didn't last forever! Oh well.....

No comments: