"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love....

Napping with socks on.

Chocolate.

Gardens.

My little (niece and nephew) Hailey and Aiden and their squishy, kissable cheeks.

Hearing patriotic songs.

My Country and the soldiers who fight for it.

Fresh fruit.

Homemade ice cream and peach cobbler.

Family.

Skipbo, Gin Rummy and Uno.

A clean house.

A quiet house with a nice breeze coming through the open windows with only the faint sounds of children playing outside and distant lawn mowers.

1 comment:

The Redford Family said...

Hi Stacie, You don't know what a cricut is. it is awesome. you get cartridges and then you make cuts out of paper, vinyl, etc...You can make cards, scrapbook diecuts, vinyl lettering. I love mine! They are fabulous. So many things you can make with it. I just love it.