"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Sunday, November 23, 2008

One busy Saturday







Saturday was quite the day. The movie Twilight came out and my mom and I thought it would be fun to go. We invited some of the people I work with to come and we decided to meet first for breakfast (the movie was at 11:30 a.m.) at Village In. It was also the big BYU vs Utah game that day so most everybody came dressed for their team. That was pretty fun! After we ate we headed to the movie theater and saw Twilight. I thought it was an okay movie but obviously left out a lot of important pieces to the story. I recommend reading the book first to fill in the gaps. After the movie my mom and I went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to watch the big game. Unfortunately BYU lost, but Utah deserved the win, they actually played really well, so I'm okay with it. Then after all of that my friends invited me to watch a movie... I only made it about half way through before I fell fast asleep! Oops! I was exhausted though! These pictures are from the morning festivities. By the way... aren't my shoes fantastic??!!

5 comments:

The Redford Family said...

You crack me up. I enjoyed Twilight. It was a cute romance. I little cheesy at points. I love the shoes. You are so cute. Too bad BYU..

James and Virginia Henry said...

You are soo cute! I love the shoes, by the way!

Steffanie said...

Your shoes are fantastic! They are so cute. I had fun for the hour that I got to see you guys on Saturday. I wish I didn't have to work so I could have stayed longer...

Me said...

where would one get AMAZING shoes like that? Just curious, I could never pull them off, they are much too cute for me, but look pretty much amazing on you!!!

Janice said...

Those shoes are sooooo cute!!! Where do you find all of your cute shoes? And how many do you have anyway? Oh, and the necklace you're wearing is super cute too!