"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008
















This year for Halloween I dressed up as a Vampire and it was pretty fun. I found some fangs at a Beauty store so I went to town. I even had spiderweb nylons... it was great!
Ellis and Katrina came over to visit and show us the little kids costumes. Hailey was a Pumpkin and Aiden was a tootsie roll. I'm sure that you can figure that out on your own looking at the pictures, but just in case...
I later went to a party with some friends. It was a lot of fun. Games and a scary movie. I feel bad because I don't do well with scary things and so there were a few times I screamed really badly at a dumb part and scared everyone around me. Oops. I did warn them though that I don't do well. Not my fault.
It was a great holiday. I love Halloween and usually I don't get to do much for it, but this year was different. I just can't believe that it's November already. My oh my, how time flies. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

2 comments:

Steffanie said...

you look so cute! I'm glad you had so much fun.

MB said...

You crack me up.You're looking good my dear!