"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Friday, August 1, 2008

MY QUEST IS OVER!



So for the last couple of years I have been searching and searching for some cute red high heels. I have found many pairs of shoes that would do but none that really felt like me until today. I found them. The perfect pair. Not too high of a heel, the perfect shade of red and a reasonable price (I would have spent an unreasonable price for them because your can't put a price on perfection!) The funny thing was I wasn't even searching for them today. I was out shopping for a birthday gift for my dad when as I walked by I heard them sing to me "Buy me, we are yours, look how pretty we are...." I turned and BAM!...... it was love at first sight. It was tricky taking these pictures of them, but I had to do something to mark this momentous occasion.


11 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

Those are really cute red shoes!! I wish I had a pair. They are a lot of fun. I wish I had a pair of shoes like that!

The Bender Family said...

Love, Love, LOVE the shoes!!

Ben and Ashlee said...

I realized in the last comment I left, I said that I wished I had a pair, two times. I couldn't go back in delete, so I didn't want you to think I was silly! I wish I had a pair :-)

Allison said...

I love red shoes! Those are super cute ones!

MB said...

I love finding just the right thing. That makes the searching worth it. Lookin good, girl! How DID you take those photos? I'm guessing you had to use the timer?

Elmer Family said...

Those are way cute! Where did you find them?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found them!! They are beautiful!!!

Emilee said...

I love them!! They are so cute!!They are so you!

The Smiths said...

Ooo la la Stacie! Cute shoes! Love them. Great color.

James and Virginia Henry said...

Those shoes are so cute! I want to find a pair of shoes that I like that much!

suzi said...

cool shoes, I am an old friedn from Giessen Germany of your parents please pass this on, thanks, Suzi: suziabel132@Live.com