"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun Summer Weddings


My friend Sara and I went to a wedding reception for a girl we used to work with a few years ago. It was at Thanksgiving Point and it was GORGEOUS! They had grape vines everywhere and it was perfectly lovely! I only took a couple pictures because I was worried that would kick me out because they are so weird about people taking pictures there. This picture is of me and Sara but you can see the grape vines all behind us. It was pretty fun. And in case anyone was wondering I was wearing my new red shoes!

2 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

Hey Stacie!! I am glad that you had fun at the wedding! You look really pretty!! I like your outfit a lot. I am glad you wore your red shoes.

Allison said...

I love Thanksgiving Point! It's so beautiful there! You look so good Stace! I miss you!