"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Thursday, April 24, 2008

What month is it again? December.... No wait, it's April!








So today the weather man said that it was going to be raining today. I don't recall anything about SNOW!!! It's April for Pete's sake! Almost May, it shouldn't be snowing still! I'm ready for warmth! Not this business!! Okay, enough ranting... here's some pictures I took while the snow storm hit at work. The funny thing is only 20 minutes later it was sunny and blue skies!! Utah weather... I don't know how much longer I can handle it! Global warming, my derriere! I'm more worried about freezing to death tonight! (Ok, I know global warming is a real problem, but it's hard to believe when this snowy weather won't stop!)

1 comment:

The Bender Family said...

I agree with you 110%! I can't wait for warmer weather!! Just think of your cruise (by the way, I'm totally jealous!)! Even though it's farther away than you'd like, at least you'll know that this winter you'll be having the time of your life!!