"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She's baaack!




Exactly 1 month ago my car began it's journey back to full health. And today, I got her back! She looks like she did before the accident (and maybe a little better!) I'm very happy to be able to drive her again! She's a good car and I missed her! Okay... you're thinking "it's just a car, Stace" but this car and I have been through a lot and it's like having an old friend back in your life! I'm very, very, very happy today! Yay!

3 comments:

The Bender Family said...

YAY! I was so sorry to hear of your accidents. I'm glad you're okay! I know how it is to be without your car for a while. I was in an accident where they totaled my little Geo Metro and I bought it back and had someone fix it. Then the transmission went out. Between those 2 things my car was out for about 3 months (not consecutively) in a 6 month period. But I'm so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Suzie Jacobsen has returned to full health (is that still her name?)! I love looking at your blog. It's so cute! You are the greatest cousin ever!!!

James and Virginia Henry said...

I'm glad you have your car back, happy and healthy!