"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The movie Red Riding Hood came out this week and I really wanted to buy it. When I went to Target they only had it on Blu-ray. I thought about shopping around to different stores to see if I could find it in DVD but decided instead to just bite the bullet and buy a Blu-ray player. So I bought both the movie and player and went home. I realized when I opened the movie that it had both the blu-ray and dvd in it. Oh well, I wanted the Blu-ray player anyway so it all worked out. I went to set up the player to my tv today and realized it would not work with my old school tv that I had. So then I had to get a new tv.

So now here I sit, watching my new Blu-ray video on my new Blu-ray player on my new HDTV. I feel so high tech! I have to say though, that it ended up being one expensive movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is it good? i wanted to see it but dave laughed at me. you deserve that stuff. you're the best.