"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Monday, June 27, 2011

Exercise with a 4 year old

As I was getting ready for my workout Hailey (My oh so adorable niece) decides she wants to watch me work out on the elliptical. I set her up with a show to watch while I exercise. So when I finish I needed to stretch and do some crunches. She joined me on the floor. Every action, every sound I made she did also. Starting crunches she imitated me with my breathing and mild grunting (let's face it, it is tough to do crunches when your fat!) After 2 sets of crunches we took a break by laying on the floor. After about a minute Hailey turns to me and says "you good for one more?" I died laughing. Then went on to my last set of crunches! It was SO funny, I almost couldn't get a hold of myself.

1 comment:

MB said...

this is awesome! I like the comic too. :)