"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, November 7, 2009

So I can't help myself. I love unbaked goodies. Cookie dough, brownie batter, cake batter, etc. I hate it and always have when my mom would make something and promise I could lick the beaters or bowl and then scrape the bowl so clean you hardly got a taste. Grrr, it made me so mad!! Tonight I was craving cake batter so naturally I decided to make a German chocolate cake, but for the mix. Of course because there are witnesses I have to actually bake some of it, but no one has to know that I just "licked" (or rather scooped) up about 1/4 of the batter. Mmmmmm.... sometimes I just love life!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Love it! I am with you on this one. I have to scoop at least a 1/4 of a cup of cookie batter when Mark makes cookies. I think I like the batter better than the finished product. Mmm Mmm. I might have to go make some right now!

MB said...

HA! You're hilarious!