"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Brother's Birthday


August 29 was my brother's birthday. The day before I realized I hadn't gotten him a gift yet and was pretty much clueless to what to get him. So I went directly to the source and called him up and asked what he wanted for his birthday. Ellis told me several ideas, one being "golf shirts" because he has been into golf lately. If you don't know him, Ellis has always been the type to wear all black and baggy clothes with chains and the like, so this might be surprising to some of you. I asked him what he meant by "golf shirts" specifically and he proceeded to tell me "you know polo shirts and stuff." So I clarified this, asked him if I bought an entire outfit from head to toe "preppy style" he'd totally wear it. He said yes. You can just imagine my delight at this news. I headed straight to the store and bought two polo shirts, plaid shorts and tan shoes. He loved it. In fact right after he opened it he went and changed into them immediately.

2 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

I don't think I have seen him dress in different clothes other than black. He looks nice.

Elmer Family said...

I like this look! Very nice!