"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Game of ABC's

A. Attached or Single- Single
B. Best Friend(s)- Lots of best friends, all my girls from college and my girls from work. You know who you are!
C. Cake or Pie-Ice Cream cake
D. Day of Choice- Thursdays and Halloween
E. Essential Item- my "blanket"
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Albertson's Rocky Road
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Both are yummy
H. Hometown- Heaven
I. Indulgences-Shoes and chocolate
J. January or July- July
K. Kids- Not yet
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
N. Number of siblings- 2 brothers and 2 dogs who think they are family
O. Orange or Apples- Oranges and apples
P. Phobias or Fears- Worms
Q. Quote- "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
R. Reasons to smile- flowers, sunshine, rainy days, family and friends, good food, funny movies.... I could go on forever.
S. Season- FALL !I LOVE FALL! I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about fall because I get so excited!
T. Tag 4- Marinda, Tyrelle, Kylee, Allison
U. Unknown fact about me- I was a vegetarian when I was 14 for a year just to see if I could do it, plus I was in LOVE with Jonathan Taylor Thomas and he was a vegetarian and if I wanted to really impress him I had to be Vegetarian. Oh BOY!!! But I finally broke it because I missed chicken Alfredo too much.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- See above
W. Worst Habit- I bite my nails and fidget when I'm bored or nervous
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- X-rays because you can see your bones!
Y. Your favorite Food- Cold Cereal
Z. Zodiac- Cancer - the Crab and my Chinese year is the dog

3 comments:

Me said...

You saw the Sisterhood of....(the name's too long) WITHOUT ME?1!?!?
Was it good? Worth a girls night? Or do we need to find a different movie? YAY! Girls nights...when?

MB said...

I love these lists. It helps me find out more about people (I guess that's the point..) :) Hope you are doing well girl!

Lisa Elmer said...

Hey where's M? Did you forget... I know, Marbled cake, Marbles, Marriage, Make-up, MONEY.... hahaha