"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cantankerous - adjective - disagreeable to deal with; contentious; peevish

Everyone gets songs stuck in their head, right??? Well sometimes I get words stuck in my head. I woke up with the word "Cantankerous" stuck. It's nearly noon and I've had it stuck in my head since 6:30 this morning. Over and over again... cantankerous, cantankerous, cantankerous, cantankerous.... I'm pretty sure it's going to make me crazy!! I'm beginning to become "cantankerous" because of it!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

ha ha ha I love you! I guess at least it is fun to say. Brian always tells me to get a song out of your head you have to hear it and sing it, so maybe if you say Cantankerous and write it down it will go away?