"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Tuesday, December 28, 2010



"I didn’t even know he existed a few days ago and now he’s gone forever. It’s like I found him for no reason. I had to say good-bye as soon as I said hello… Still in a sad, awful, terrible way, I’m happy I met him… What a stupid world.”

This is how Calvin felt after his little racoon friend died.
Our dog Tobi passed away on Christmas morning. We don't know what happened and it completly broke our hearts to see him go. To some pets are just pets, but to our family, our dogs are our family. We'll miss you Tobers!

3 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

:( I am sorry about your poor little dog... I hate when dogs die, they do become such a part of your family.

Allison said...

That's sad :( I'm sorry Stace!

MB said...

I'm sorry lady! It's awful to lose a doggie-friend. :(