"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eating Healthy

So I've been trying to eat healthy and stay away from bad starches and the like. Well I was at the health food store and got some coconut flour. I happened to find a recipe for coconut flour pancakes and thought it sounded yummy. So today I decided I'd make that for breakfast..... even covered in lots of sugar free syrup (which is surprisingly good, by the way) it still was terrible! But everything worked out because I chased it with my favorite beverage: MILK!!! I LOVE MILK! I once said that the reason I wasn't married is because I was more in love with milk than I was with other people! So that's not true, I'd be open to love as long as I get to bring milk into that relationship :)



Mmmmmmm..... Milk....Yummmmmmm

1 comment:

Rob and Emmalee said...

Sugar free syrup is good, I am sort of against having too much artificial sweetener, but syrup is my one exception, you can't over look the calorie difference.