"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Sunday, July 19, 2009

George Strait and Blake Shelton

I went to the George Strait concert on Friday with my mom, Gwen and Amy. We had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the concert and the people watching after while waiting to get out of the parking lot (which took 50 minutes to do by the way!) Both George and Blake were really great. Blake Shelton opened for George. I just can't help but wonder how great it must feel to hear so many people singing along with all of your songs.

Funny story, while we were standing in a line waiting to buy a t-shirt I turned to my aunt Gwen who was in another line to tell her something and a lady behind me tapped me on my shoulder and when I looked at her she exclaimed "you're the nurse at my pediatricians office!! I could tell by your voice!" huh... that's odd. I recognized her after that and we chatted for a minute but later I couldn't help but wonder if that was a good thing or a bad thing that she recognized me by my voice. Either she calls a lot or I have a very unique voice, I had to laugh that out of the thousands of people there she recognized me not by my face but my voice. Oh Jeez!! I hope it's not an annoying voice!








3 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

Looks like so much fun! I don't think you have an annoying voice. That is funny that she recognized you by your voice! Remember when we were leaving the Kenny Chesney concert, and someone tried jumping the car! That had to be one of the best people watching times especially when drunk people were trying to direct traffic! Good times! :-)

Steffanie said...

You look beautiful as always! I'm glad that is was so fun! My mom was telling us all the funny stories about the peeing people and the guys giving kissy faces :)

Janice said...

My first concert was a George Strait concert~ he doesn't disappoint does he? Such cute pictures!