"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
-Charlie Brown

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall 2008

The last few weeks have really been quite gorgeous here. It's been mostly in the mountains surrounding the area, but still enjoyable. It's nice to be able to drive a few minutes and be out in the middle of nature. It's one of the things that I love about Utah. We went up both Alpine loop through the Provo and American Fork Canyons and then a week later we went up through the Nebo loop through Payson Canyon. That was my favorite because there weren't as many people and the time of day when we went made for incredible lighting! I hope you don't mind me posting a few pictures that I took. I love fall and am a little sad that it's fading so quickly here. Fall never lasts very long and I feel like I didn't get enough. It's supposed to snow in the valley this weekend. Winter is already starting and I'm not ready yet! Oh well, what can I do. Nothing.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Alpine Loop and Cascade Springs, Nebo Loop and Payson lakes....

3 comments:

Jess said...

What kind of camera do you have? You take some of the prettiest pictures. You should send them in somewhere for a contest. The colors are so pretty and the image is so clear and crisp. You're awesome Stacie!!

Melody said...

Such pretty pictures! I love Fall too, and those pictures make me miss Utah. Not a lot changes in the Fall here in Nevada :(

Allison said...

Your pictures are gorgeous Stace! You are such a good photographer! I miss the mountains!